All Alumni information is
private and is never sold,
distributed or shared in
Planning a High School Reunion or a Reunion of any type can at first appear to be a formidable task, but it doesn't have to be. Use this Reunion Planning guide to help you plan your reunion.
Quick Reunion Planning Reference Guide
12-18 months in advance:
- Create a Reunion Event web site by clicking HERE
- Visit or call the school: inform them of reunion; obtain class list if available, see if they have any class year books hanging around they could send to you.
- Ask the School and Town to post on their web sites a link to your Reunion Information and a link to the online Reunion Registration.
- Prepare preliminary budget, figure that between 25-40% of classmates will attend a reunion - 50% of those that attend will bring a guest.
- Open bank account - if possible use a Nationwide Bank or a Bank within your Classes Town or City
- Open a Reunion PayPal account - If you don't have one Click Here to open one - Attach the bank account to it so you can transfer the funds.
- Consider getting a PayPal Debit Card also to use for paying Reunion expenses directly out of the Reunion PayPal account itself.
- Choose the Date for your Reunion - keep in mind travel times and it is best to hold your Reunion on Thursday, Fridays or Saturday nights.
- Contact the local Newspapers and ask them to print your reunion information - include the Reunion Manager link for people to register online - and in all communications you send out.
- Since you can use the Reunion Manager to Email all Classmates at once - as people start to register send an email out once or twice a month asking people to contact old classmates who have not registered yet - make sure you include the link to register so they can forward it.
- Post Missing Classmates page on web site (and update as you go)
8-12 months in advance:
- Finalize date of event (if possible)
- If you can scan your Class Yearbook do it now - as people register upload their Class Photo
- Book location or get necessary permits if needed
- Make arrangements with local Hotels for special Room Pricing for your group.
- Book caterer, or start planning menu
- Finalize ticket pricing - Average Reunion Ticket prices are between $50-$75 per person.
- Send broadcast e-mails hyping the reunion to local papers - community web sites, facebook etc...(ongoing until event)
- Invite the non-paying guests (teachers, coaches, etc.)
- Start early-bird ticket sales and incentive programs
- Book entertainment
- If you are hiring a photographer or videographer, get quotes
4 - 8 Months in advance:
- Arrange supplies for name tags
- Get volunteers to work the registration desk (if possible)
- If you plan to have paper tickets, (not recommended) send them
- Broadcast e-mail reminders
- Cut-off for final ticket sales (if your venue needs notice for extras)
- If you plan to have a program booklet, assemble it now
The Final Weeks:
- Print guest lists for registration table within your Reunion Manager Event Account area
- Give final meal count to caterer
- Prepare name tags (you can print these from within the Reunion Manager)
- Compile registration kits if any - Reunion T-Shirts are always a big hit
- Prepare all office supplies and signs needed for registration desk
- Confirm with all vendors, suppliers, donors, etc.
- If Reunion Location has Internet Access make arrangements to bring a laptop to use the Reunion Manager on-site registration feature.
- Send Email out to all registered guest reminding them of the Reunion
- Decorate room, tables, displays
- Set up registration area
- Ensure required audiovisual equipment is set-up
- Review check-in procedure with registration workers
- Pick up or ensure delivery of registration kits, giveaways, mementos...
- Ask people when & where they would like to hold the next Reunion
- Ask People to keep their Reunion Manager Year Book Accounts up to date so they can be informed the next time a reunion is planned
- Most Importantly – Enjoy it
- Free Unique
- Free Reunion Yearbook
- Free Excel exporting
- Free Online Reunion
- Free Unlimited Reunion
Events per reunion
- Free Name Tag Printing
- 10 Reunion Ticket
- Free Ticket Payment
Plans using PayPal
- User Entered Donation
- Limit Payment Options
- Free Facebook Integration
- Secured Encrypted
- Customized Site Header
- Unlimited Registrations
- Ability to add
Customizable Field on
Ticket Payment page
- Multiple Year Reunions
- Before & Current Photos
- Email between Alumni
- Print Alumni Name Tags
- Print Guest Name Tags
- Reunion Photo
- Custom Domain (Optional)
- Choose who gets Printed
a Reunion Name Tag
- Alumni can Print their own
Reunion Tickets online
- Registrations to Date
- Estimated Reunion Cost
- Total Tickets Ordered
- Total Tickets Paid
- Total per Tickets
- Total Money Collected
- Total Money Still Due
- Total PayPal Payments
- Total Walk-in Estimate
- Total Mail in Payments
- Print Check-in Sheet
Collect Money right away.