The Reunion Manager online reunion registration service
is very simple & easy to use,
basically this is what happens:
- You create your Reunion Event in our system - and you become the Reunion Manager (RM).
- You enter in all reunion information into your Reunion Account Manager,
- Reunion Ticket Title & Pricing (you can have up to 10 different Ticket options)
- Reunion Location - you can have an umlimited number of events per reunion
(each event has a Live Google Map to each Reunion event Location)
- Reunion Information Messages
- Hotel Information
- Ticket Information
- Estimated event costs
- Our system automatically creates the Reunion PayPal Buy Now button needed to allow payments to go to your PayPal account directly.
- Send Emails to everyone including the link we provide to your Reunion website page for people to register for your upcoming reunion.
- Post your online reunion registration form link on to Facebook or any other website you may be using for people to use to register and buy tickets to your reunion.
- Classmates Register for your reunion event and pay for tickets via paypal or with a credit/debit card, or they can print out your registration form with the total amount due - who to make the check payable to - and where to mail the registration if that is a payment option you decide to offer.
- The Reunion Manager (you) receives an email confirmation of payment and the Reunion Manager system* marks payment as being received and marks the alumni account as paid
- If Reunion Event venue has Wifi you can have on-site registration and ticket payment with PayPal or Credit/Debit Card using an iPad or other tablet.
- Reunion Manager prints Checkin sheet so you can check people in as they arrive.
- If multiple year reunion the Checkin sheet is separated by Class Years and sorted A-Z for quick reference.
- Reunion Managers (you) print Name tags - with photos if uploaded
- Reunion Manager (you) enjoy your Reunion even more...
The entire Reunion registration and payment process for classmates takes about 3-4 minutes and you as the Reunion Manager will receive an email confirmation when a classmate registers and when they pay for reunion event tickets*.
Setting up your Reunion Event within the Reunion Manager system takes about 2-3 minutes and because of our internet presence over the last 7 years Classmates will be able to find your reunion event information within Google. This is extremely helpful in finding classmates you do not have contact information on currently.
* User must follow instructions provided after completing their online payment.