Terms & Conditions of Use
- These Terms provide that all disputes related to these Terms will be resolved by BINDING ARBITRATION. YOU AGREE TO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend your rights under these terms . Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR and NOT a judge or jury and your claims cannot be brought as a class action. You as the end user are responsible for any and all arbitration filing fees. See Section 18 for further information.
- These terms and conditions apply to the Reunion Manager and its Alumni that register with a group using Reunion Manager.
- Reunion Manager reserves the right to cancel an account at anytime due to abuse of it's system resources including but not limited to spamming, exceedingly high bandwidth usage, false registration, attempted hacking, using the RM email system to send out links to other third party services for event related ticket or item purchase without out prior approval from Reunion Manager, or bad faith acceptance of these terms.
- Reunion Manager records the IP address of all persons creating a Reunion Event and Alumni Registration for this purpose and nothing else. Access to the Reunion Manager website and its services may be denied without notice if such abuse as previously described occurs. If such denial of services occurs Reunion Manager can not be held accountable as protection of any and all data on its server is of more importance.
- Reunion Manager agrees not to share, sell or disburse to any third party any registration information at anytime. Reunion Manager does reserve the right to contact registrants informing them of our services or services they might find useful or as it relates to system modifications that affect their account.
- Reunion Manager agrees to protect all data submitted to the best of its ability at all times and agrees to inform Reunion Event Managers if a breech of its system occurs. Reunion Manager can not be held accountable for any loss of information due to system failures, hacking or any other evasive attacks. Since Reunion Manager provides the option of backing up registration information via the FREE Excel file downloading option of all registrations information by you as a Reunion Event Manager.
- Reunion Manager reserves the right to change it's fee structure, without notice at anytime. Once an account has been established and activated Reunion Manager is bound by the Support fee amount in place at the time of activation. Reunion Manager may not bill for services on a backward basis. A support fee will be charged each time your reunion group uses the Reunion Manager system and your account to announce new Reunion Events or other alumni non reunion related events within a single year, this support fee shall cover an entire year in which the event or events are held. In other words as an example, if you hold a reunion in April of 2002 and then decided to hold another event in December 0f 2002 only one Support fee with be charged for 2002.
- Certain sections of the Reunion Registration service are maintained by us and may not be edited. These sections may be changed at anytime without notice.
- You are prohibited from directing alumni to any other payment methods not included with the Reunion Manager site or service. Doing so could result in a lock out from the reunion manager services or certain sections of the Administrative control panel. Reunion Manager reserves the right to make changes to your payment methods if your group is found to be in violation of this term and condition of use. A reactivation penalty of $125 must be paid prior to reactivation.
- Once an Reunion Event Account has been activated No Refunds will be issued, as system resources have been applied to the account during its creation.
- Reunion Manager is not liable for any programming errors that may result in any decrease in the cost, or amount collected for any tickets or items being sold within a Reunion system using the Reunion Manager Ticketing Cart system. Reunion Manager will correct any such programming defects but will not reimburse for any loss of revenues due to programming errors.
- Reunion Manager in the case of disputes within a reunion committee will only provide access to the person who established the account originally and will be referred to as the Authorized Account User or the Reunion Event Manager.
- In some situations Reunion Manager may block access to an account under dispute until such time as issues are resolved to the satisfaction of Reunion Manager, Inc.
- Creation of a Reunion Website & Event and or of an Alumni Account constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A REUNION PHOTGRAPHER is provided through reunionphotographers.net a separate company, as a free service being offered at no cost to you, there is no guarantee a photographer will be provided. If you request a Reunion Photographer all efforts will be made to provide a local photographer. There is no cost to your reunion group for the photographer at all. A minimum of 50 tickets must be sold at least 60 days before your reunion to ensure a photographer can be scheduled for your event. If you request a Reunion Photographer less than 60 days before your event there is no guarantee a Reunion Photographer can be provided. There are other factors that may hinder the ability to provide a photographer as well, such as your reunion year #, slow ticket sales, requirements you may have that can not be fulfilled. reunionphotographers.net sells Photography products on the Reunion Manager website and is solely responsible for delivery of such products ordered by your alumni. In the event a Reunion Photographer can not be provided Reunion Manager & reunionphotographers.net can not be held responsible nor will it compensate your reunion in anyway, as it is a free service being offered.
- In the even that a Reunion Photographer can not be provided for what ever reason, and photography products and your alumni have purchased photography products on the Reunion Manager Website service those purchases will be refunded in full within 60 days of the photographer service cancellation by reunionphotographers.net .
- Reunion Manager does not delete a Reunion Website account once it has been established. In certain cases Reunion Manager (at its discretion) may delete an Reunion Website account and all associated alumni records, only upon the payment of a $250 deletion fee prior.
- All advertisements listed on the Reunion Manager website are billed on a reoccurring subscription basis via a PayPal Subscription. Reunion Manager does not send out renewal notices and it is the responsibility of the advertiser to monitor subscription renewal dates. Advertisers may cancel subscriptions at anytime through their own PayPal account or by calling us directly at 800-768-6024. Subscriptions that have been renewed are non refundable.
- If you contact Reunion Manager, Inc and indicate that your reunion event may be canceled, further transfer of funds from ticket sales not already transfered my be placed on hold or delayed at the discretion of Reunion Manager, Inc. to protect itself and/or to ensure enough funds will be available to complete any pending refund request on the part of your alumni who have previously purchased tickets. Delays could be up to but would not exceed 180 days.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, excluding its conflict of law principles. These Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Online Services, the application of which is expressly excluded. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any portion of these Terms to be unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Generally. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and Reunion Manager, Inc. in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and Reunion Manager, Inc. agree that any dispute between you and REUNION MANAGER, either as an Alumni or as a Manager for your Reunion Group, will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or relating to any aspect of these Terms, whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of whether a claim arises during or after the termination of these Terms. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND REUNION MANAGER, INC.. ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Reunion Manager, Inc. will be settled under the Federal Arbitration Act, and governed by the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively known as the, “AAA Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available Online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879.
- You agree to inform Reunion Manager, Inc. that you will be filing an arbitration claim at least 2 weeks prior to filing any arbitration claim against Reunion Manager, Inc. You understand that any fees required to file an arbitration claim will be assumed by you and you alone and not by Reunion Manager, Inc.
- Reunion Manager, Inc. automatically transfers funds every 25 transactions to the PayPal account listed in your Account information area. Transfers are done on Tuesdays and Fridays, in some circumstances transfers may be delayed if funds must be moved from the Reunion Manager, Inc. bank account back to the Reunion Manager PayPal account, as actual fund transfers are done by the bank and it depends on the bank and PayPal policies and transfer methods anywhere from 3-5 days. You may request a transfer of any remaining funds 7 days prior to your reunion, transfer requests received by 4:30 pm the day before a transfer day of either Tuesday or Friday will be included in the next transfer day. Banking Holidays may delay a transfer by a day or two as well.
- Reunion Manager transacts all sales in USD (US Dollars) any conversion of funds needed to convert funds from one currency to another are paid by the reunion group receiving said funds. Reunion Manager adds a fee on top of this conversion of $1.00, $0-$100 - $2.00. $101-$200 - $3.00 - 201-$300 etc up to a maximum of $9 per transaction.
- The first 5 refunds of alumni ticket payments are free after that refunds are charged a fee as follows based on the total number completed by Reunion Manager, Inc. for a reunion event cycle (year), 6-10 - $30, 11-30 - $50, 31-50 - $60 etc... This refund fee must be paid prior to any refunds being issued.
- Reunion Manager Inc. reserves the right to update and or change its Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
If you have any questions call us at 800-768-6024 or Email us at Info @ reunionmanager.net
Reunion Manager, Inc.
Customer Service Department